MUSE CONCERT SWEEPSTAKES is administered and sponsored by Atypikal Creative, LLC, located at 2411 West Walton Street, Chicago, IL 60622.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN THE PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. PRIZES FOR THE MUSE CONCERT SWEEPSTAKES ARE FULFILLED VIA ATYPIKAL CREATIVE, LLC.
1. ELIGIBILITY: MUSE CONCERT SWEEPSTAKES (hereinafter referred to as the “Promotion”) is open to individuals who are legal residents of the United States who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, directors, and agents of Atypikal Creative, LLC (“Sponsor”), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, wholesalers, distributors, printers, and advertising and promotion agencies and members of the immediate families (parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and households of each, whether related or not related (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”), are not eligible to participate, be designated as a Beneficiary (as defined below) or eligible to use the Prize, whether such individual was a Promotion Party during the Promotion Period (as defined below) or a Promotion Party at the time the Prize (as defined below) is used.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Promotion will take place from October 5, 2022 at 8:00 p.m. (CST) and will end on October 5, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. (CST) (the “Promotion Period”). During the Promotion Period, you may enter by going to this link, and by providing your first name, last name, date of birth, and email address and hitting submit.
All entries must be received within the Promotional Period (each, an “Eligible Entry”). Limit of one entry per person. Duplicate entries or entries by one person using multiple email addresses may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, lead to disqualification of the duplicate entries or of the entrant completely. Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final. Additionally, your submission of an entry constitutes your consent for the Sponsor to use certain identifying information in compliance with privacy laws, such as your name and e-mail address for the purpose of administering this Promotion.
3. PRIZE: Fifty (50) Eligible Entries will be randomly selected by Atypikal Creative, LLC representatives as the prize winner on or about October 6 between at 12:00 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. (the “Potential Prize Winners”). The Prize Winners (as defined below) will receive a prize package for themselves and a guest that includes dinner October 8, 2022, a ticket to an exclusive Muse Concert to be performed in Clermont, Kentucky, and an overnight stay in a hotel in Louisville, KY. Prize Winners must be able to arrive in Louisville, Kentucky by 3:00 p.m. October 8, 2022. Except as set forth in these Official Rules, the Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or otherwise substituted for another prize or for cash or anything else of value by the Prize Winner. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, municipal and local taxes are solely the Prize Winners’ responsibility.
The current value of the Prize is five hundred dollars ($500). No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion or claim the Prize and there is no obligation to purchase a different plan or more semesters than those awarded as the Prize. Indicating that you will purchase more than the awarded semester or a different Plan will not affect eligibility or improve your chances of winning.
4. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the total number of Eligible Entries received.
5. PRIZE NOTIFICATION: The Potential Prize Winners will be notified by the Sponsor that he or she is a Potential Prize Winner on or about October 6, 2022 via the email address provided by the entrant at the time of entry. Sponsor will make up to two (2) attempts over the twenty four (24) hour period following the Potential Prize Winner’s selection to contact the Potential Prize Winner. All Potential Prize Winners and their guests are subject to eligibility verification by the Sponsor, which may include the Potential Prize Winner providing documentation and information to the Sponsor to confirm eligibility or require the Potential Prize Winner to submit an affidavit of eligibility (collectively, the “Eligibility Documents”). The sponsor will confirm the location of the meeting with the Prize Winners upon affirmative response from the Prize Winners. In addition, where allowed by law, the Potential Prize Winner will be required to complete and return a Publicity/Liability Release (the “Publicity Release”). The Potential Prize Winner must return the Eligibility Documents and the Publicity Release upon arrival in Louisville, Kentucky. All Prize documents must be complete to Sponsor’s satisfaction and not contain any false, misleading or untruthful information.
Potential Prize Winners are not entitled to a Prize unless the Sponsor has received the completed Prize Documents, the Potential Prize Winner’s eligibility has been verified, and the Potential Prize Winner has been notified that Sponsor has received and confirmed all information in the Prize Documents.
The Prize may be awarded to an alternate Potential Prize Winner (selected from among remaining Eligible Entrants) if (i) the Potential Prize Winner is not compliant with these Official Rules; (ii) the Potential Prize Winner does not respond to Sponsor’s notification he or she is a Potential Prize Winner within twenty-four (24) hours of being contacted; (iii) the Potential Prize Winner’s eligibility cannot be verified; (iv) the Potential Prize Winner does not completely, accurately or truthfully complete the Prize Documents; or (v) the Sponsor does not receive the completed Prize Documents from the Potential Prize Winner in the time frames set forth herein.
The Prize Winner acknowledges by accepting the Prize, that the prize is a package including dinner, a one night hotel stay, and ticket to see a Muse concert for the Prize winner and guest of their choice, and is accepting the Prize subject to the terms and conditions stated in the Prize Documents. Both the Prize Winner and Guest must be over twenty-one (21) years of age and legal residents of the United States in order to participate in the Event. The Prize Winner is responsible for travel costs to and from Louisville, Kentucky. According to the Prize Documents, you acknowledge and agree that the value of the Prize is five hundred dollars ($500). The Prize Winner agrees he or she will read the Prize Documents and complete and sign an application immediately upon receipt. All Prize Documents must be received by the Sponsor prior to October 8, 2022.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Promotion Parties are not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entries, confirmations from Potential Prize Winners, Prize Documents or any other communication or information related to the Promotion for any reason whatsoever. Promotion Parties are also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the Promotion or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials received will become property of Sponsor and may be maintained as part of Sponsor’s Promotion records. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted. Additionally, Promotion Parties bear no liability for acts of force majeure or other acts which interfere in the intended proper administration, operation and fulfillment of this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering or attempting to tamper with the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Promotion; or to be otherwise acting in an unsportsmanlike manner.
7. GOVERNING LAW: By participating in Sponsor’s Promotion, each entrant and Prize Winner agrees that to the extent permitted by applicable law: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion, or any Prize awarded, will be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual third-party, out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), but in no event will attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT OR PRIZE WINNER BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT AND/OR PRIZE WINNER HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT AND/OR PRIZE WINNER’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT AND/OR PRIZE WINNER IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF; and (5) this Promotion is governed by the laws of the state of Illinois without regard to its conflicts of law principles and any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, and exclusively before a court of competent jurisdiction located within the state of Illinois. If any provision of these official rules shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby; and (6) shall be bound by these official rules.
8. RELEASE: By participating, entrants agree (a) that Sponsor and Promotion Parties are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person(s), including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, the Prize or participation in this Promotion or any Promotion-related activities, and (b) except where legally prohibited, Prize Winner grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) permission to Sponsor and those acting under their respective authority the right to the use of his/her name, picture, likeness, persona, voice, image, biographical information and statements, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval, unless prohibited by law. Further, each entrant agrees, except where prohibited by law, to release and discharge, hold harmless and indemnify Promotion Parties and all others associated with the development and execution of this Promotion, from any and all tax liability that may be imposed or associated with receipt or use of the Prize.
9. PERSONAL INFORMATION. Information collected by Sponsor from entrants will be maintained by the Sponsor and its respective representatives in accordance with applicable federal and state consumer privacy laws, rules, and regulations.
10. GENERAL: This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. 11. SPONSOR: Atypical Creative, LLC, located at 2411 West Walton Street, Chicago, IL 60622, is the sole Sponsor of this Promotion.